Before ordering, make sure to check our sizing advice. Together we can reduce the ecological footprint of the industry! The insole of our products have been measured for the number of cm.
We advise you to measure the length of your feet in centimeters, from heel to toe. Measure your feet at the end of the day. During daytime, your feet might swell from walking and/or heat.
How to measure your feet correctly
- Find a flat surface and place a blank piece of paper on it.
- Stand barefoot on the paper with your heel against a wall or straight edge.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the longest point of your foot (usually your big toe).
- Measure the distance from the edge of the paper to your mark
- Repeat the process for the other foot.
Now you have the measurements of your feet! Remember to choose the size that match the larger foot's size for a comfortable fit.